× Members

ESA payment not in the Bank!

More
12 years 7 months ago #65739 by Feelinghopeless
ESA payment not in the Bank! was created by Feelinghopeless
Hi,

I receive my ESA every two weeks on the dot. No matter what day of the week it comes into my bank every 14 days. The last payment that went in was on 8th August. This means that my next payment should have gone in today, 22nd August. I just want to check something out. I have been receiving ESA for a year, and recently got the dreaded ESA50 which does not have to be returned until 28th September. They cant just stop the payments until the form is returned before this date can they?

Could be just panicking. It just seems unlikely that they would put it in a day late of forget?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #65748 by Sandra
Replied by Sandra on topic Re:ESA payment not in the Bank!
hi mel

my daughter normally gets her ESA on a Friday every 2 weeks so seems strange why its different. Have you rung them to see why you have not been paid? i know the first thing you do is panic!!!!

We shall see if my daughter gets hers on friday as we have today sent the ESA50 back today speical delivery by 1pm and the deadline is friday :blush:

• bro58
12 years 7 months ago #65750 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:ESA payment not in the Bank!
Mel wrote:

Hi,

I receive my ESA every two weeks on the dot. No matter what day of the week it comes into my bank every 14 days. The last payment that went in was on 8th August. This means that my next payment should have gone in today, 22nd August. I just want to check something out. I have been receiving ESA for a year, and recently got the dreaded ESA50 which does not have to be returned until 28th September. They cant just stop the payments until the form is returned before this date can they?

Could be just panicking. It just seems unlikely that they would put it in a day late of forget?

thanks

Hi Mel,

They cannot alter or stop your payment for your current award of ESA, until the whole re-assessment process has been completed, and any new decision is made by the DWP Decision Maker.

On the premise that your ESA50 is not due to be back with ATOS until 28th Sept, this cannot be the case.

Further although you can be placed in WRAG or the support group, without having a face to face assessment, you cannot be found fit for work without having a face to face.

Members have been reporting such instances of benefits not being put into their bank accounts on time recently, due to admin errors.

The only way to be sure is to contact you local benefits office.

cheers

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.