× Members

The DLA doctors been

• pink*lupins
  • Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #66045 by pink*lupins
The DLA doctors been was created by pink*lupins
Well the dreaded doctor's visit happened today. I didn't get much sleep last night worrying about him coming.

He was very pleasent, professional, arrived on time and didn't bombarde me with millions of questions.

He seemed mainly interested in how my medical conditions had progressed over the years and how I had come to the point I am at know.

He asked the usual questions re bathing, dressing, cooking etc

He gave me a brief medical examination, including reflexes, eyesight and blood pressure.

He asked me to walk a few steps, after this I did start to cry (very unlike me)Think this was because of the pain combined with the stress of his visit. He did apologise and told me to rest.

He was here about half an hour, so not too much of a trauma.

All in all I felt ok when he had gone.

But I've not been lulled into a false sense of security, it will be interesting to see what his report says!

Watch this space :blink: :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: :( :( :) :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Survivor
12 years 8 months ago #66122 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re: The DLA doctors been
Fingers crossed.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #66211 by Brian
Replied by Brian on topic Re: The DLA doctors been
i to had a home visit from a very pleasant gp, however her report was almost the opposite of what i had told her.they would be aswell sitting in there officesand writing our reports [short phrase removed by moderator].sorry but that is reality

(Moderator note - if you are unsure as to why your message has been edited, please see our FAQ.)
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Survivor.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.