Login FormClose

Free, fortnightly PIP, ESA and UC Updates

Our fortnightly bulletin, with over 80,000 subscribers, is the UK's leading source of benefits news. Find out what's changing, how it affects you and how to prepare. Our mailing list is securely managed by icontact in the US.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Remember me
Members
  • Page:

TOPIC: question

question 7 years 11 months ago #66092

• jamie
hi sorry to be posting on here again just a quick question my partner is my full time carer would he be able to right a letter as a view of my carer as evidence or would be this would be diregarded as he isa also a partner is it worth him writing a letter to explain the things he has to do for me thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:question 7 years 11 months ago #66093

• bro58
jamie wrote:

hi sorry to be posting on here again just a quick question my partner is my full time carer would he be able to right a letter as a view of my carer as evidence or would be this would be diregarded as he isa also a partner is it worth him writing a letter to explain the things he has to do for me thanks

Hi J,

While there is no guarantee as to how much credibility the DWP/Atos would give to such a letter.

Many members have submitted such a letter, and the DM does have a duty to take all evidence into account, when coming to a decision on an award.

It would certainly do no harm.

cheers

bro58

Re:question 7 years 11 months ago #66108

Give it ALL you've got, whether that is a letter from your carer or a hospital consusltant, it's what you have so use it.

• Page:
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISTraceyJayneL