× Members

Closed on Monday ?

• originaldave
  • Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #66154 by originaldave
Closed on Monday ? was created by originaldave
Would I be right in saying all the hard working Mods are having a day at the beach on Monday and so the forum will be closed ? Meaning those of with nothing better to do will have to go down the gym go for a run or dig the garden. :silly: :silly: :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Survivor
12 years 7 months ago #66156 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re:Closed on Monday ?
originaldave wrote:

Would I be right in saying all the hard working Mods are having a day at the beach on Monday and so the forum will be closed ?

Yes, the hard working mods are having a day off on Monday and so shall I, who doesn't work so hard. We'll re-open on Tuesday.

More
12 years 7 months ago #66157 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Closed on Monday ?
Thanks for reminding us all Dave.

The forum would probably have remained open on Monday if it wasn't for your post. :silly:

More
12 years 7 months ago #66170 by smc
Replied by smc on topic Re:Closed on Monday ?
originaldave wrote:

Would I be right in saying all the hard working Mods are having a day at the beach on Monday and so the forum will be closed ? Meaning those of with nothing better to do will have to go down the gym go for a run or dig the garden. :silly: :silly: :silly:

The beach??? In the rain???

Well come on, a bank holiday in the UK usually means rain!!!! :silly:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.