Login FormClose

Free, fortnightly PIP, ESA and UC Updates

Our fortnightly bulletin, with over 80,000 subscribers, is the UK's leading source of benefits news. Find out what's changing, how it affects you and how to prepare. Our mailing list is securely managed by icontact in the US.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Remember me
Members
  • Page:

TOPIC: Closed on Monday ?

Closed on Monday ? 7 years 8 months ago #66154

• originaldave
Would I be right in saying all the hard working Mods are having a day at the beach on Monday and so the forum will be closed ? Meaning those of with nothing better to do will have to go down the gym go for a run or dig the garden. :silly: :silly: :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Closed on Monday ? 7 years 8 months ago #66156

• Survivor
originaldave wrote:

Would I be right in saying all the hard working Mods are having a day at the beach on Monday and so the forum will be closed ?

Yes, the hard working mods are having a day off on Monday and so shall I, who doesn't work so hard. We'll re-open on Tuesday.

Re:Closed on Monday ? 7 years 8 months ago #66157

Thanks for reminding us all Dave.

The forum would probably have remained open on Monday if it wasn't for your post. :silly:

Re:Closed on Monday ? 7 years 8 months ago #66170

originaldave wrote:

Would I be right in saying all the hard working Mods are having a day at the beach on Monday and so the forum will be closed ? Meaning those of with nothing better to do will have to go down the gym go for a run or dig the garden. :silly: :silly: :silly:

The beach??? In the rain???

Well come on, a bank holiday in the UK usually means rain!!!! :silly:

• Page:
Moderators: GordonSarah MartinGaryBIS