× Members

Passed IB to ESA without medical!

• RachelPotter
12 years 6 months ago #66673 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Passed IB to ESA without medical!
Good for you Pegaso :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 6 months ago #66676 by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
Replied by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk on topic Re:Passed IB to ESA without medical!
I'd fight to get in the support group too If I was scared that I'd loose my award completely. :( I just don't trust the powers that be to play fair really.

More
12 years 6 months ago #66679 by pauldcox3
Replied by pauldcox3 on topic Re:Passed IB to ESA without medical!
Just Me wrote:

I'd fight to get in the support group too If I was scared that I'd loose my award completely. :( I just don't trust the powers that be to play fair really.

I certainly don't expect the powers that be to play fair either.

I just know that if I don't stand up and fight for what I believe to be right then they have won. I can't sit back and allow it, not without a good fight anyway :)

• Mark Sutton
12 years 6 months ago #66696 by Mark Sutton
Replied by Mark Sutton on topic Re:Passed IB to ESA without medical!
Just Me wrote:

I'd fight to get in the support group too If I wasn't scared that I'd lose my award completely.

I think the very fact that you and pegaso have so much to lose would influence the appeal judges in your favour.

My belief is that very few people who don't have a genuine claim to be in the support group would risk appealing and losing their ESA altogether and I expect the judges will make the same calculation.

Of course, it is only a belief and I have no evidence to support it.

I wish pegaso (and you if you change your mind) the very best of luck. :)

More
12 years 6 months ago #66705 by penthesili
Replied by penthesili on topic Re:Passed IB to ESA without medical!
As I'm loosing the use of my arms I couldn't be guaranteed to be able to pick up a phone and the tinittus means I wouldn't understand the person on the other end.

• RachelPotter
12 years 6 months ago #66714 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Passed IB to ESA without medical!
Hi Pen, I'm sorry if any of my comments offended you, they were not meant to hurt anyones feelings.

Humour does help sometimes and Derek and I were commenting more on our mutual social phobia than anything else.

Best wishes,
Rachel

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.