× Members

completing GL24

• pollyanna
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #66336 by pollyanna
completing GL24 was created by pollyanna
sorry to bother again, but I'm sure I've read somewhere (I've done a lot of that recently)that it's Ok to leave question 3 About your representative open, so that if you can get one you can let them know later. can you advise on this one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #66341 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:completing GL24
pollyanna wrote:

sorry to bother again, but I'm sure I've read somewhere (I've done a lot of that recently)that it's Ok to leave question 3 About your representative open, so that if you can get one you can let them know later. can you advise on this one.

Yes you can.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
12 years 6 months ago #66344 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:completing GL24
pollyanna wrote:

Hi, sometimes it is not possible for an appelant to gain representation at the initial appeals stage, so yes you could gain representation later, and inform the DWP in writing that you have in fact gained representation at this later stage.

You may wish to comment on your GL24, that in fact you intend to gain representation, at your earliest convenience, if that is the case.

cheers

bro58

• bro58
12 years 6 months ago #66346 by bro58
bro58 wrote:

pollyanna wrote:

Hi, sometimes it is not possible for an appelant to gain representation at the initial appeals stage, so yes you could gain representation later, and inform the DWP in writing that you have in fact gained representation at this later stage.

You may wish to comment on your GL24, that in fact you intend to gain representation, at your earliest convenience, if that is the case.

cheers

bro58

OR, as Gordon correctly states also, "Yes you can".

Why didn't I think of that?. HA HA !!

LOL

bro58

More
12 years 6 months ago #66349 by lindat
Replied by lindat on topic Re:completing GL24
if you goof and put no can you still get legal rep later for the appeal hearing?

• bro58
12 years 6 months ago #66350 by bro58
lindaturner wrote:

if you goof and put no can you still get legal rep later for the appeal hearing?

Hi LT,

Yes, however some advice agency reps will be reluctant to get involved in the latter stages.

If you feel that you need to have representation, it is best to get them involved as early as possible.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.