× Members

Radio interview concerning PIP

More
12 years 7 months ago #66620 by chubbster
Radio interview concerning PIP was created by chubbster
Hey all

I don't know if any of you motley lot remember that I did an interview on my local BBC radio station about my experiences of ESA and how it was for me during the appeals process.

Much to my surprise at some ungodly earlier hour yesterday morning I was invited in again to talk about PIP and how it could affect me and others who are disabled. This is due to the Papworth Trust issuing a report that says disabled people could be worse off if these changes do take place and that they nay start to cut back on buying food if they don't receive DLA.

If you want to listen the radio interview the link is below and it starts 10 mins in.

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00jr11c

Andy
The topic has been locked.
  • Survivor
12 years 7 months ago #66630 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re: Radio interview concerning PIP
Thanks for tipping us off about that.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.