× Members

Decision maker address

• Level-10
  • Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #66891 by Level-10
Decision maker address was created by Level-10
Hi can anyone tell me where I can find the address for my decision maker as I need to send them a copy of my ESA form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #66894 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Decision maker address
Level-10 wrote:

Hi can anyone tell me where I can find the address for my decision maker as I need to send them a copy of my ESA form.

Just send it to your local DWP office, the address should be on any correspondance you have had from the DWP.

I would mark it for the attention of the Decision Maker and you might want to include a short note to explain that you are sending them a copy of the form, not the original.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Level-10
  • Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #66895 by Level-10
Replied by Level-10 on topic Re:Decision maker address
Hi Gordon thanks for quick reply, do you mean the address on the first letter I received telling me the benefit I receive is changing and must call them in 7 days?

More
12 years 7 months ago #66896 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Decision maker address
Level-10 wrote:

Hi Gordon thanks for quick reply, do you mean the address on the first letter I received telling me the benefit I receive is changing and must call them in 7 days?

Whatever is the latest letter from the DWP. They are usually headed Jobcentreplus and the office is referred to as a Benefit Centre e.g. Manchester BC.

The other thing to ensure is that your name and National Insurance Number is on each page.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Level-10
  • Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #66897 by Level-10
Replied by Level-10 on topic Re:Decision maker address
In my case then it will be Mansfield benefit Centre Nottingham. Thanks again Gordon for your advice fingers crossed all go’s well.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.