× Members

Received my ESA85A and unsure of what It means

• confused13
12 years 7 months ago #67875 by confused13
Replied by confused13 on topic Re:Received my ESA85A and unsure of what It means
I sent stuff stating when my initial diagnosis were, but I feel this was just cast aside as irelevant/out ofdate, but am hoping when appeal comes up that this will be taken for what it is confirmation of illness/disability when it was first seen etc. But then again who are we dealing with?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• thereisonlyoneme
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #85232 by thereisonlyoneme
Replied by thereisonlyoneme on topic Re:Received my ESA85A and unsure of what It means
I too have the ESA85A with disabilities, and WRAG and 18 month timeframe before I am deemed ready for work.
I am very worried that my ESA Contributory will end which will compromise my Finances meaning my flat (in Supported Housing) is threatened.
I am struggling with getting an appeal letter today with a lovely family who are benefit bashy but who want to help.
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by Gordon.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #85234 by Gordon
thereisonlyoneme

I see that this is your first post, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is on the site.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

The time limit for ESA(CB) is explained in more detail in the following FAQs

12 Month Limit for ESA(CB)

12 Month Limit for ESA(CB) – Implementation

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• karensweep
12 years 2 weeks ago #85237 by karensweep
Replied by karensweep on topic Re:Received my ESA85A and unsure of what It means
Hi everyone, I have been put into esa wrag group and told I could return to work in 18 months. At atos assessment told I had nothing to worry about. Are they hoping for miracle cures or as the cynicysm in me suspects they are hoping sickness will no longer exist. I am hoping with this fiasco they will have the decency to treat chronically sick and disabled people with the respect we deserve. Best wishes to you all Karensweep

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.