× Members

GP asked to fill out form for DLA appeal

More
12 years 6 months ago #68317 by susan5050
GP asked to fill out form for DLA appeal was created by susan5050
Hi
Firstly,I tried to search before posting but as new to this couldnt seem to find an answer. It is probably not a new question so my apologies.
I have appealed a decision for DLA, and my GP has been asked to complete a form. Can anyone advise me what sort of questions will be on this form?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 6 months ago #68320 by bro58
michelle3434 wrote:

Hi
Firstly,I tried to search before posting but as new to this couldnt seem to find an answer. It is probably not a new question so my apologies.
I have appealed a decision for DLA, and my GP has been asked to complete a form. Can anyone advise me what sort of questions will be on this form?

Thank you

Hi M,

Take a look at the DWP doc from the link below.:

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/medical-reports-completion.pdf

You should also check out all the extensive DLA guides in the orange MEMBERS ONLY area on the left, if you have not already done so.

cheers

bro58

More
12 years 6 months ago #68322 by susan5050
Replied by susan5050 on topic Re:GP asked to fill out form for DLA appeal
Hi bro58
Wonderful,thanks so very much.
M

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.