× Members

Care Question DLA

More
12 years 6 months ago #68389 by Sandra
Care Question DLA was created by Sandra
hi

my daughter is filling my dla form and on the care part question 38 which is

I have difficulty or need help: How often? How long each time?
• with putting on or fastening clothes minutes
or footwear
• with taking off clothes or footwear minutes
• with choosing the appropriate clothes

The problem i have is that my daughter helps me with all of them these apart from choosing the right clothes but i am not sure how many times to put as she helps me with putting on clothes and taking clothes off and fastening shoes etc

when i get up i need help to get dressed, i can go back to bed about twice a day,and if i have had an accident which can be twice a day and then when i go to bed and maybe at night time if had an accident so how many times should i be putting in the boxes?

i hope this makes sence
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pete17971
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #68395 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:Care Question DLA
Sandra wrote:

hi

my daughter is filling my dla form and on the care part question 38 which is

I have difficulty or need help: How often? How long each time?
• with putting on or fastening clothes minutes
or footwear
• with taking off clothes or footwear minutes
• with choosing the appropriate clothes

The problem i have is that my daughter helps me with all of them these apart from choosing the right clothes but i am not sure how many times to put as she helps me with putting on clothes and taking clothes off and fastening shoes etc

when i get up i need help to get dressed, i can go back to bed about twice a day,and if i have had an accident which can be twice a day and then when i go to bed and maybe at night time if had an accident so how many times should i be putting in the boxes?

i hope this makes sence
thanks

Hi,

Put how many times on an average day this occurs and how long it takes. You can qualify your answers on a continuation sheet to explain what you have put above. Just make sure you put your name/national insurance number on every attached sheet and also the question/page number to which your continuation answer refers (alos put words to the effect 'see attached sheet' next to the question on the form.

Pete
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by pete17971. Reason: clarity

More
12 years 6 months ago #68400 by Sandra
Replied by Sandra on topic Re:Care Question DLA
thanks for that. the question was sort of confusing for us. so i would about 6 times a day? do i include the night time changes aswell?

• pete17971
12 years 6 months ago #68402 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:Care Question DLA
Sandra wrote:

thanks for that. the question was sort of confusing for us. so i would about 6 times a day? do i include the night time changes aswell?

Hi,

Yes, if they occur and you need help to 'recover' from them. Again put down how often and time taken etc. You can add anything further to the continuation sheet as I mentioned above.

Pete

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.