× Members

Support group but no comfirmation

• harley
  • Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #68625 by harley
Support group but no comfirmation was created by harley
Hi,

A few weeks ago I rang the DWP regarding my transfer from IB to ESA, and was told that I had been put straight into the support group, without a medical. My claim was dated from abt 11th July 2011, I still have not recieved any written confrimation of this. Any suggestions. should I give them another ring?

I'm getting a bit stressed about it, thinking maybe they have made a mistake, and I'm going to get a phone call to go for a medical.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pete17971
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #68626 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:Support group but no comfirmation
harley wrote:

Hi,

A few weeks ago I rang the DWP regarding my transfer from IB to ESA, and was told that I had been put straight into the support group, without a medical. My claim was dated from abt 11th July 2011, I still have not recieved any written confrimation of this. Any suggestions. should I give them another ring?

I'm getting a bit stressed about it, thinking maybe they have made a mistake, and I'm going to get a phone call to go for a medical.

Hi,

as you have not received confirmation yet (and based it was July you were told) I would either ring up or write and ask for written confirmation of your award. It is possible any original letter sent could have gone astray in the post.

Ringing up or writing with the request should not cause anything to change and will at least put your mind at rest having your ESA status in writing.

You could say you need confirmation in writing for claiming something else or for some other reason.

Pete
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by pete17971. Reason: spelling

• harley
  • Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #68812 by harley
Replied by harley on topic Re:Support group but no comfirmation
thank you very mch Pete.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.