× Members

es50 form

More
12 years 7 months ago #68997 by wissey
es50 form was created by wissey
hi i am currentley on esa work capability i have just received a form es50 to fill in can anybody tell me why as i am already getting esa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pete17971
12 years 7 months ago #68999 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:es50 form
wissey wrote:

hi i am currentley on esa work capability i have just received a form es50 to fill in can anybody tell me why as i am already getting esa

Hi,

It sounds like it maybe that your claim is due for a review.

Under ESA, the government have made it clear one can expect to be reviewed more regularly than under the previous IB/IS regime.

Pete

More
12 years 7 months ago #69001 by wissey
Replied by wissey on topic Re:es50 form
thanks pete i will fill it in and see what happens

More
12 years 5 months ago #73847 by wissey
Replied by wissey on topic Re:es50 form
hi i have received my letter for esa review and i am in work related activity group can i appeal this decesion as my condition as deteriorated since my esa medical which was in may this year which i put on my es50 form

More
12 years 5 months ago #73857 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:es50 form
wissey wrote:

hi i have received my letter for esa review and i am in work related activity group can i appeal this decesion as my condition as deteriorated since my esa medical which was in may this year which i put on my es50 form

Sorry Wissey, but your post is not entirely clear.

Are you saying that you were placed in the ESA WRAG following a medical in May and that you have now received a new ESA50/

Since then your condition has deteriorated and you now believe you would qualify for the Support Group?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
12 years 5 months ago #73859 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:es50 form
wissey wrote:

Hi W,

Yes you can appeal the decision.

In the first instance, I would suggest that you read the sections on "Appeals" and "ESA", contained in the FAQ thread here. :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...id=10&id=70444#70444

cheers

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.