× Members

esa report to dla

More
12 years 7 months ago #69034 by margymuggins
esa report to dla was created by margymuggins
Hi does anyone know if a copy of the report from your esa medical goes automatically to dla or are dla aware of the report automatically Also where do i find/get the renewals guide giving additional info about issues to take into account any help very much appreciated thankyou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #69037 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:esa report to dla
margymuggins wrote:

Hi does anyone know if a copy of the report from your esa medical goes automatically to dla or are dla aware of the report automatically Also where do i find/get the renewals guide giving additional info about issues to take into account any help very much appreciated thankyou

I'm not sure what the mechanism is, whether it is all ESA medicals, just failed ESA medicals, or something in between, but there is definately a shared system that provides this information to the DLA team.

DLA re-assessments are effectivly a new claim, so you should use the DLA claim guides in the Members Only area on the left of of the page.

Hope this explains it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 7 months ago #69039 by Brian
Replied by Brian on topic Re:esa report to dla
just had my dla appeal and the esa report was brought into it

More
12 years 7 months ago #69040 by Doris
Replied by Doris on topic Re:esa report to dla
Brian wrote:

just had my dla appeal and the esa report was brought into it

May I ask in what context they brought the ESA report into your DLA appeal?

• Lynda
12 years 7 months ago #69068 by Lynda
Replied by Lynda on topic Re:esa report to dla
yes they can use the esa medical report.... when i got into the support group i notified DLA of such and they used this report on their decision making for my dla renewal, it was stated on my letter. Makes sense to use as it saves money on yet another ATOS medical.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.