× Members

ESA85 etc

More
12 years 5 months ago #69547 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic Re:ESA85 etc
Forgot to ask - does 'Restricted-Medical' at the bottom of each sheet have any significance, or is that just 'normal'. And is there no way of knowing what long term means? Can I ask them? It would just be 'nice' to know how long roughly i've got before I get another assessment! I presume it would be about a year at least? But I know better that to make presumptions!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #69551 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic Re:ESA85 etc
Also, last question (I hope) about my report - it says at the end "The 11 has been reviewed in completing this report" - does anyone know what that means?

More
12 years 5 months ago #69564 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA85 etc
mumsgirl wrote:

Also, last question (I hope) about my report - it says at the end "The 11 has been reviewed in completing this report" - does anyone know what that means?

I'm afraid I can't find a consistent definition of what a restricted medical means, perhaps another forum member will have more success than I did in searching.

The phrase you reference is part of of the Support Group criteria, I quoted the full content in my previous post.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 5 months ago #69572 by weymouth321
Replied by weymouth321 on topic Re:ESA85 etc
I have had severe rhuematoid arthritis for 2 years now . I have been dismissed form my job as a Full Time health care support work on a busy hospital ward , at the end of July 2011. 30 years employed .My question is can I get a letter from my G.P. to support me in my application for the support group of ESA ? And how can I get a ESA 11 FORM ( IS THIS CORRECT ) ?
for the G.P. to fill out . This is all new to me . Josie.

More
12 years 5 months ago #69577 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA85 etc
josie wrote:

I have had severe rhuematoid arthritis for 2 years now . I have been dismissed form my job as a Full Time health care support work on a busy hospital ward , at the end of July 2011. 30 years employed .My question is can I get a letter from my G.P. to support me in my application for the support group of ESA ? And how can I get a ESA 11 FORM ( IS THIS CORRECT ) ?
for the G.P. to fill out . This is all new to me . Josie.

You can request a letter/report from your GP concerning your condition, If you do then I would suggest that you ask him to comment in particular how your condition(s) affect your ability to comlete the ESA tests that you believe you would score points for.

Your GP is not obliged to write such a report and may charge your for doing so.

Only the DWP can submit an ESA113 to your GP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.