× Members

Overlapping Physical and mental functions

• Cracker
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #69554 by Cracker
I'm finding this questionnaire extremely difficult as I know everybody is:

For example: If you need to be near a toilet for physical reasons ( controlling your bladder and bowel) can you also write about that under 14 coping with change?

For example, Changes in routine are difficult to handle if you plan your life around toilets. So for example, if you were at a friends for lunch ( where you knew the toilet was ) and then he or she suggested a spontaneous trip out where you would not be sure of where the toilets where this might make you panic and invent excuses ad to why you could not go.

Thank-you for your help,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #69565 by Gordon
Cracker wrote:

I'm finding this questionnaire extremely difficult as I know everybody is:

For example: If you need to be near a toilet for physical reasons ( controlling your bladder and bowel) can you also write about that under 14 coping with change?

For example, Changes in routine are difficult to handle if you plan your life around toilets. So for example, if you were at a friends for lunch ( where you knew the toilet was ) and then he or she suggested a spontaneous trip out where you would not be sure of where the toilets where this might make you panic and invent excuses ad to why you could not go.

Thank-you for your help,

The Coping with Change test is explained in more detail in the ESA Claims on Mental Health Grounds, page 44 onwards.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.