× Members

sending evidence to the tribunal..

• deathvalleydemon
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #69613 by deathvalleydemon
sending evidence to the tribunal.. was created by deathvalleydemon
hello :)

i have something that i would like to send to the tribunal, do i just attach a cover letter saying please add this to my files or do i need to say why i want it took as evidence?

many thanks

Andy
:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pete17971
12 years 6 months ago #69619 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:sending evidence to the tribunal..
deathvalleydemon wrote:

i have something that i would like to send to the tribunal, do i just attach a cover letter saying please add this to my files or do i need to say why i want it took as evidence?

many thanks

Andy

Hi,

Depending on how soon your tribunal is, you can send in your information and request it be included in the cases papers.

If your tribunal is imminent (in the next week or so) it would be better to ring the tribunal venue and seeks advice as to whether to send it in, or if it is relatively brief if okay to to introduce it on the day of the tribunal. The panel maynot accept long, detailed reports on the day but may do if it is relatively brief.

Pete

• deathvalleydemon
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #69621 by deathvalleydemon
Replied by deathvalleydemon on topic Re:sending evidence to the tribunal..
pete17971 wrote:

deathvalleydemon wrote:

many thanks

Andy

Hi,

Depending on how soon your tribunal is, you can send in your information and request it be included in the cases papers.

If your tribunal is imminent (in the next week or so) it would be better to ring the tribunal venue and seeks advice as to whether to send it in, or if it is relatively brief if okay to to introduce it on the day of the tribunal. The panel maynot accept long, detailed reports on the day but may do if it is relatively brief.

Pete

thanks for the reply Pete...

I dont actually have a date for my tribunal yet, i spoke to them last week and they said that they had only just started to work on the cases they receieved in july 2010 and they didnt get mine until december 2010 so its gonna be middle of next year is what they said...

they said it was a national backlog and not just a local one...

• pete17971
12 years 6 months ago #69622 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:sending evidence to the tribunal..
deathvalleydemon wrote:

pete17971 wrote:

deathvalleydemon wrote:

many thanks

Andy

Hi,

Pete

I dont actually have a date for my tribunal yet, i spoke to them last week and they said that they had only just started to work on the cases they receieved in july 2010 and they didnt get mine until december 2010 so its gonna be middle of next year is what they said...

Hi,

That seems par for the course at the moment sadly.

In that case send it in to be included with the case papers. It may also be worth sending the DWP a copy. Just remember your name/national insurance number on every sheet and preferably number them 1 of x, 2 of x, etc to ensure no pages go astray.

Pete

• deathvalleydemon
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #69623 by deathvalleydemon
Replied by deathvalleydemon on topic Re:sending evidence to the tribunal..
pete17971 wrote:

deathvalleydemon wrote:

pete17971 wrote:

deathvalleydemon wrote:

many thanks

Andy

Hi,

Pete

Hi,

That seems par for the course at the moment sadly.

In that case send it in to be included with the case papers. It may also be worth sending the DWP a copy. Just remember your name/national insurance number on every sheet and preferably number them 1 of x, 2 of x, etc to ensure no pages go astray.

Pete

I sent a copy of the document to the dwp and they never got back to me about it like they normally do... im not suprised tho, so i'll just send it to the tribunals place..

More
12 years 6 months ago #69692 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:sending evidence to the tribunal..
Hi DVD

When you send evidence to the tribunal, they should number the pages and add them to the appeal bundle, and then send copies of the numbered pages to both, you and the DWP. This ensures that all parties have an identical copy of the appeal papers.

Regards

Derek

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.