× Members

Beware!

More
12 years 6 months ago #69732 by MattyB
Replied by MattyB on topic Re:Beware!
Shot2Bitz wrote:

I notice that my normal IB payment didn't go in as normal 5weeks ago, I phoned up and asked why it wasn't paid/ had it been stopped for some reason? The lady told me that there wasn't anything on file and that she would get someone to phone me within 3 hours.
I got the phone call within the time stated from my local JobcenterPuss and was told that my IB hadn't been paid due to a technical error and that it would be paid, it was paid a week late!:(

Hi Shot2Bitz,

The lady from the payments department phoned me back within three hours too, after the first lady I had spoken to sent her an email. At first I was told that the missing payments would be paid into my bank account within four to five working days, but when I said I was extremely concerned about the money being missing, the second lady said she would pay the money by fast electronic payment and it would be in my account by the end of the day, which it was.

Best wishes,

MattyB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.