× Members

work related

More
12 years 6 months ago #69702 by Mark
work related was created by Mark
Hi all, I received the letter this morning from Jobcentreplus telling me that I have been placed in the work related activity group but there is no mention in the letter of how many points if any they have given me, I am going to appeal against this stupid decision that they have arrived at but don't know where to start, can any one help me please? Thank you in advance, Mark (Very worried)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #69707 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:work related
Hi Mark

Please read the ESA appeal guide, which guides you through the whole process.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa

Don't forget that there is a strict time-limit of one month from the date of the decision letter to send your GL24 form giving notice of appeal.

Good luck

Derek

More
12 years 6 months ago #69710 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:work related
You must have scored at least 15 points, otherwise you would have been found 'fit for work' rather than being placed in the WRAG group.

What you have to do now is show that you meet the criteria for the support group ...

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 6 months ago #69719 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Re:work related
Thank you for your help

• millymoo
12 years 6 months ago #69739 by millymoo
Replied by millymoo on topic Re:work related
Hi Mark

It really goes to show that they are placing people straight into the WRAG without medical hoping you will just be grateful you havn't had to have a medical!!! In fact Steve talked about this in the last news letter, but Crazydiamond and I had this same conclusion about 2 weeks ago. If you feel you should be in the support group then appeal, all of this really makes my blood boil. You shouldn't have to fight for what you should be rightfully entitled to, i know how ill the pending tribunal made me and other members on this site. But fight with every ounce of energy you have.

I wish you every success with this! If its any comfort to you i am now in the support group but i had to have a medical and only scored 9 points so you are a step higher than me lol!!

Sending you strength and hugs!!

Mm :) xx

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.