× Members

Dla review

• Anne
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #69759 by Anne
Dla review was created by Anne
At the moment I get high rate mobility and use this for a car I have received a review pack to fill in and I am worried they could take the hrm away from me. If this was the case and I decided to appeal would I be able to keep my car while I was appealing or would it have to go back right away if I didn,t receive hrm again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #69760 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Dla review
Anne wrote:

At the moment I get high rate mobility and use this for a car I have received a review pack to fill in and I am worried they could take the hrm away from me. If this was the case and I decided to appeal would I be able to keep my car while I was appealing or would it have to go back right away if I didn,t receive hrm again.

The standard practice appears to be, to allow the claimant to retain the car for a period of time while they appeal, but you would need to speak to Motability, should circumstances require it, as the period can be variable, and dependant on your circumstances, they may require you to cover part or all of the monthly costs.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.