× Members

DWP won't accept old 'sick note'.

More
12 years 6 months ago #70056 by Storm287
Replied by Storm287 on topic Re:DWP won't accept old 'sick note'.
Bl~~dy Doctors reciptionist :angry: , am sure your doctor will issue another one without any issue, doctors recptionist think they are first and last line of defence, hope you get it sorted soon, i feel for you, i know it is hard to live on such a little amount, not getting even that is enough to worry you silly but it will get sorted.

best wishes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #70060 by lochlisa
Replied by lochlisa on topic Re:DWP won't accept old 'sick note'.
A receptionist is just a receptionist and should not be interfering with your Health Care.

A GP can date and even backdate a 'sick note' so book an appointment to see your GP and tell them exactly what is going on.

Too many receptionists think they are important (I have experienced the same) and it is about time they were put in their place !

good luck,

Lisa

• paula
12 years 6 months ago #70062 by paula
Replied by paula on topic Re:DWP won't accept old 'sick note'.
The trouble with receptionists is they think they are doctors themselves. Hopefully you GP is understanding and will sort it out for you. Can you complain to the practice manager about the receptionist in question, or bring it up with the GP when you see them, they can have a word. Lots of luck and best wishes :cheer:

• soneedhelp
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #70064 by soneedhelp
Replied by soneedhelp on topic Re:DWP won't accept old 'sick note'.
Thanks Paula, lochlisa, Storm & Bro58.

You've given me the balls (not literally, I'm female:) to contact them again tomorrow.

I WILL NOT be a wimp :blink:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.