× Members

digital esa50 form

More
12 years 5 months ago #70072 by katherine
digital esa50 form was created by katherine
i have phone call about migrating from ib to esa and am waiting for form. i would like to download it and complete on computer. does anyone know how to do this. i have downloaded form but it wont let me type in anything.
katherine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #70075 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:digital esa50 form
katherine wrote:

i have phone call about migrating from ib to esa and am waiting for form. i would like to download it and complete on computer. does anyone know how to do this. i have downloaded form but it wont let me type in anything.
katherine

Hi K,

You must save the download to your P.C. hard drive, not simply open it.

Further you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.1.2 , or later.

Interactive ESA50 download here. :

www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum_dg/groups/...lasset/dg_195544.pdf

There is a helpline number that you can ring on page 21 of the ESA50 download.

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by bro58.

More
12 years 5 months ago #70077 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re: digital esa50 form
Hi, you need to save the interactive PDF form to your computer and then fill it in. If you have done this and it still doesn't work then I'm afraid I don't have any other ideas (as I am a computer numptie!).

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 5 months ago #70081 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re: digital esa50 form
Sorry - x post with mod :¬)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.