× Members

Won my appeal

• RobertB
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #70088 by RobertB
Won my appeal was created by RobertB
My appeal was heard this morning, after waiting 18 months. The judge was quite unhappy about this, and didn't understand the delay. At my original assessment, the 'doctor' didn't look at me, didn't listen, didn't ask intelligent questions about my depression, mistrepresented me in what she wrote, and gave me no points. The tribunal took about half an hour, I was treated well, and I came out with eighteen points. That's largely thanks to the information on this site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RachelPotter
12 years 5 months ago #70090 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Won my appeal
Congratulations Robert, you must be so relieved after waiting for so long! :)

• bro58
12 years 5 months ago #70093 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Won my appeal
Glad to hear of your successful appeal.

Thanks for letting us know, thanks also for your comments regarding B & W.

bro58

More
12 years 5 months ago #70099 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:Won my appeal
I'm so glad to hear that your appeal was granted and you can stop worrying for a while.

Isn't it a sad state of affairs when being treated with courtesy and respect has become worthy of mention, rather than being the norm? :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.