× Members

DLA Renewal success

More
12 years 5 months ago #70138 by Cazza
DLA Renewal success was created by Cazza
I cannot believe how quickly my renewal was dealt with, my current award of HM and LC was to end tomorrow, but for some reason i thought it was to end next month on the 11th and so was shocked when i decided to fill in the forms and saw it was to end tomorrow :ohmy: Anyway I filled in the forms and sent them back registered mail on Sat 1st October, not having much hope of recieving a reply till way after my current award ran out, so you can imagine my utter shock when I received a letter this weekend (sat) awarding me HM and LC for an indefinate period! (last award was for 3yrs) It took less than a week! I cannot believe it!

And for all those considering becoming a member of Benefits and Works guide, do so, it helped me fill in the forms, even in my panicked situation. Obviously not leaving the forms to the last minuite like me helps too, however, I found the forms so daunting and have not been well for a few months.

So thanx B&W, the guide helped me, without it I would not have been able to fill in the forms as quickly as I did.

Cazza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RachelPotter
12 years 5 months ago #70140 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:DLA Renewal success
Congratulations Cazza! :)

• paula
12 years 5 months ago #70284 by paula
Replied by paula on topic Re:DLA Renewal success
Well done, that happened to me as well, up for renewel and got the result back in a week, stressful though isn''t it?

More
12 years 5 months ago #70601 by dengreen
Replied by dengreen on topic Re: DLA Renewal success
excellent news, gives us a little hope in the system, got my renewal pack last friday but mine only runs out early february, intend to start it next week. Like you say what would we do without this great website.

More
12 years 5 months ago #70613 by Cazza
Replied by Cazza on topic Re:DLA Renewal success
Good luck with filling out the forms :) and dont forget to take a copy, I also had to dig out my copy of 2007, which helped also as alot of my problems were the same, but instead of writing "unchanged" I just copied out my explanation again, its tiresome but necessary.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.