× Members

DWP letter warning about welfare reform bill

• de1
12 years 5 months ago #70305 by de1
Fedup wrote:

I feel sort of left out! I didn't even have a letter from the DWP to confirm that they knew I had won my appeal and would continue to pay me ESA!

Seems they only like to waste paper sending out bad news!

they were probably too bitter lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tiggy
12 years 5 months ago #70451 by Tiggy
I think this is the letter i received as well - i am very worried about this what else will i and lots of people like me be able to claim i have DLA Medium Care and Low Mobility for life supposodly but i guess that could change at any moment. I am supposed to be having a home visit as could not do the last medical as they did not have any lift to get to the 2nd floor room and i can't do stairs if i am shaking which i always am these medicals always make me very ill and my epilepsy is really bad then. I am getting shaking just thinking about this later thing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.