× Members

Esa appeal

• shezlaar
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #70167 by shezlaar
Esa appeal was created by shezlaar
hi

I have currently been awarded MRC and HRM dla after appeal.
what i was wondering was is i was put into wrag group of esa in march and after looking at the discripters my social worker and myself feel i should have been put into support group. is it to late to appeal?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 6 months ago #70169 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Esa appeal
shezlaar wrote:

hi

I have currently been awarded MRC and HRM dla after appeal.
what i was wondering was is i was put into wrag group of esa in march and after looking at the discripters my social worker and myself feel i should have been put into support group. is it to late to appeal?

Hi S,

The time limit for an appeal is generally 1 month from the date of a decison, so it seems that you have missed that.

However, there are circumstances for a late appeal, I obviously don't know whether that would apply to you.

Have a look at GL24 form here. :

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/gl24dwp.pdf

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.