× Members

Refused DLA again.

• fibrofog
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #70511 by fibrofog
Refused DLA again. was created by fibrofog
Not one but two of the dreaded brown envelopes arrived yesterday, the first dated 6/10 advised they had received my claim and were looking at all the information, the second dated 9/10 was a refusal for both components :( They again based this on my form and a medical I had for ESA last October. At this medical which I was out in the WRAG the doc stated I would be fit to return to work in 3 months maybe less, I was called for another ESA medical in June which was then cancelled and I was advised I no longer needed to attend a medical as they had received further information on my conditions, yet still this is being used to determine my DLA claim, despite an excellent letter from my GP in support of my claim, diagnosis and prognosis letters from my Rheumatologist and support from the Chronic Pain Clinic!!! I really feel that I am hitting my head off a brick wall here. Many years ago my father had a lung removed due to cancer and applied for dla and was refused, his GP said sometimes all you need is to have a pulse and they will refuse you-see what he means :( Going to try and relax, take stock and then start the appeal process again.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.