× Members

Claim On MentaL Health Grounds. What Does It Take

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago #71607 by michaelg
angelm wrote:

Sorry it's not been able to publish your post

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/faq/forum-faq#deleted

Thank you for your kind words about the B&W site, however there are references in your post that we must be careful to avoid!

I hope you understand.

Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #71640 by article
I understand not being able to give personal details etc, but surely its time the partys in opposition, ie LABOUR got their heads around just what is happening to people in their core vote.

Yes its political, but then being flung out on the streets is.

Regards A.

PS,m is ANYBODY fighting our cause????????????????????????????????

By that I mean legaly and with MPs.

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago #71641 by michaelg
article wrote:

I understand not being able to give personal details etc, but surely its time the partys in opposition, ie LABOUR got their heads around just what is happening to people in their core vote.

Yes its political, but then being flung out on the streets is.

Regards A.

PS,m is ANYBODY fighting our cause????????????????????????????????

By that I mean legaly and with MPs.

Hi aticle

I will leave your post for now, but we are here to discuss general benefit issues and give help with the B&W site, not start political threads, so it may get locked!

Michael

More
12 years 5 months ago #71721 by greeneyedlad
Replied by greeneyedlad on topic Re:Claim On MentaL Health Grounds. What Does It Take
Article

i agree with u in that my wrag without a medical decision was based entirely on my doctors 113 report which was not very good even tho i had gone 2 c him 2 discuss my conditions & advise he might b asked 2 fill 1 in. he assured me it would b fine & there was no need for a supporting letter from him as the report was quite detailed.

When i recieved copy of the 113 i c that he didnt even fill in page 2! i am currently awaiting tribunal after the wrag decision was upheld at reconsideration. the position im now in is that i have 2 go back 2 my gp & basically tell him that i was placed in wrag due 2 HIM & ask for his help in supporting my appeal. i am dreading it, how do i go about wording it so it doesnt sound like im saying its all his fault & then ask for his help?!

2 b honest i might withdraw my appeal at a later stage but will visit CAB first 2 get some advice.

Anyway good luck with ur claim & if i was u id make an appointment with ur gp & stress the importance of the ESA113 form if he gets 1.

take care

martin

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.