× Members

ESA assesment

• Brian
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #71459 by Brian
ESA assesment was created by Brian
Hi everyone,
Within the last three years i have had 3 medicals and 3 appeals. To ask a question can i give the examiner a form to sign specifically to consent to having the assessment recorded along with consent to being requested to attend a tribunal hearing if needed as i am sick and tired of these bodies keep harassing me over untruths on medical reports, I suffer multiple physical conditions along with sensory problems. I suffer from Multiple joint osteoarthritis, tinnitus along with some deafness, nerve damage to digits on left hand. I can see the need for such measures when some people abuse the system i.e recently a person caught motocrossing no wonder genuine claimants are having to fight for the entitlement to benefit. Could anyone give me suggestions what i could put in my notice of request.
Thanks in advance and good luck and wishes to all in similar positions
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Derek4. Reason: potentially libellous word removed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #71465 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:ESA assesment
Brian wrote:

Hi everyone,
Within the last three years i have had 3 medicals and 3 appeals. To ask a question can i give the examiner a form to sign specifically to consent to having the assessment recorded along with consent to being requested to attend a tribunal hearing if needed as i am sick and tired of these bodies keep harassing me over untruths on medical reports, I suffer multiple physical conditions along with sensory problems. I suffer from Multiple joint osteoarthritis, tinnitus along with some deafness, nerve damage to digits on left hand. I can see the need for such measures when some people abuse the system i.e recently a person caught motocrossing no wonder genuine claimants are having to fight for the entitlement to benefit. Could anyone give me suggestions what i could put in my notice of request.
Thanks in advance and good luck and wishes to all in similar positions

Hi Brian

Sorry to hear about this. As far as giving them a notice is concerned, you could, but they don't have to accept it.

It seems that you are one of the unlucky claimants that keeps getting called in.

I don't think it would be appropriate for us to suggest what you should put in the notice, should you decide to do one.

Please let us know if you have any general questions about the B&W guides, that we can help you with.

Kind regards

Michael
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Derek4. Reason: edited quote

More
12 years 6 months ago #71477 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:ESA assesment
Hi Brian

As Michael said it is entirely up to you whether you ask the HCP to sign a form. I would just say that there is a cat in hells chance that they will agree!

If you search the forums and the news archive you will find a lot of information about recording medicals and (not fully tested) methods of asking for permission to record it.

Regards

Derek

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.