× Members

ESA form

More
12 years 6 months ago #71467 by Susanne Marie
ESA form was created by Susanne Marie
Hi
Could you tell me is there a new ESA form out? Have they changed the from since June 11, i wrote to my MP because i wanted him to know how stressful my transfer from Incapacity Benefit to ESA had been we had several letter that went back and forth, He didn't understand, keep repeating policy to me. i have another re- assessment coming up at the end of November (I was given 6 months in the support group after becoming so ill I was admitted to hospital and was not able to attend the medical so they assessed me without one giving me 6 months until January but i have been told the forms will be sent in November so it is really only 4 months!) the letter from my MP says that the form has been made easer? so that it is less stressful to fill in?? have they done a new form or is it the same one?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 6 months ago #71475 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:ESA form
Hopeful wrote:

Hi
Could you tell me is there a new ESA form out? Have they changed the from since June 11, i wrote to my MP because i wanted him to know how stressful my transfer from Incapacity Benefit to ESA had been we had several letter that went back and forth, He didn't understand, keep repeating policy to me. i have another re- assessment coming up at the end of November (I was given 6 months in the support group after becoming so ill I was admitted to hospital and was not able to attend the medical so they assessed me without one giving me 6 months until January but i have been told the forms will be sent in November so it is really only 4 months!) the letter from my MP says that the form has been made easer? so that it is less stressful to fill in?? have they done a new form or is it the same one?

Hi H,

The most current version of the ESA50 Questionnaire is ESA50 03/11 (March 2011).

The interactive version can be accessed here. :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...imit=6&start=6#70879

So in answer to your qusetion, the ESA50 has not changed since June 2011, it would have been the same version as above, unless it was issued before the end of March 2011.

May be worth having a look at the interactive version.

bro58

More
12 years 6 months ago #71479 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:ESA form
Hopeful wrote:

...the letter from my MP says that the form has been made easer?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did he mean easier for the DWP to stop people's benefits?

The form is easy enough to fill in but the underlying test for entitlement to ESA is twice as hard to pass, which is the real issue!

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.