× Members

Advice needed please

More
12 years 6 months ago #71545 by shirley2
Advice needed please was created by shirley2
Hi
I am being transferred from IB to ESA, I have been on IB for quite a few years, I received my form returned it to ATOS 13th I received a phone call from my Doctor today to say they have a letter from job centre plus and need to ask me some questions can anyone enlighten me as to what is happening please ?

Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #71547 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:Advice needed please
shirley2 wrote:

Hi
I am being transferred from IB to ESA, I have been on IB for quite a few years, I received my form returned it to ATOS 13th I received a phone call from my Doctor today to say they have a letter from job centre plus and need to ask me some questions can anyone enlighten me as to what is happening please ?

Thank you in advance

Hi Shirley

Welcome to B&W.

You can find The B&W guides to ESA here -

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa

If your GP has contacted you it would be a good idea to make an appointment to discuss the information with your doctor.

Please let ue know if you have any further general questions.

Kind regards

Michael
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by michaelg. Reason: clarity

• clio
12 years 6 months ago #71563 by clio
Replied by clio on topic Re:Advice needed please
hi
it will prob be regarding the 113 form that they willhave sent them. its good your doctor surgery rang you to let you know mine didnt!
and the nurse practioner filled it in instead of the doctor as in some surgerys they do this as not to give the doctor too much form filling.the form relates to your health problems and how they effect you go through it with you as this is so important to your case

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.