× Members

no. 7 of esa form

More
12 years 5 months ago #71550 by katherine
no. 7 of esa form was created by katherine
i am starting to fill in no. 7 of the esa questionairre form about other people communicationg with you. i can communicate but with fibromyalgia it is difficult when fatigued and have brain fog. cannot take anything in at all and forget things. i really do not know what to put as it varies tremendously. any info would be helpful. i have read guides but still confused.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pete17971
12 years 5 months ago #71552 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:no. 7 of esa form
katherine wrote:

i am starting to fill in no. 7 of the esa questionairre form about other people communicationg with you. i can communicate but with fibromyalgia it is difficult when fatigued and have brain fog. cannot take anything in at all and forget things. i really do not know what to put as it varies tremendously. any info would be helpful. i have read guides but still confused.

Hi,

Under no circumstances can we advise you what you need to write on your application form in response to any of the questions.

You will need to complete it spelling out how it affects you in your own words, possibly in a similar vein to the question posed?

Regards

Pete

• paula
12 years 5 months ago #71561 by paula
Replied by paula on topic Re:no. 7 of esa form
Can you describe what a bad day is like someone communicating with you, what a good day is like, what a lesser bad day is like and how much of the time you are like this, say how many days a week and maybe how many hours you are affected, so how many days are lesser good days, bad days and good days, with varing it gives a good pointer to say over the week you are affected, or a couple of weeks or over a month. Hope that helps. Wish you luck filling it in.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.