× Members

DLA Award on renewal

More
12 years 6 months ago #71591 by suzi
DLA Award on renewal was created by suzi
Hey Just got my DLA award on renewal for 2 years (poss beacause of PIP!) & they increased it too!!! Had a visit to my house by a GP to look into the fibromyalgia diagnosis ( I also have 2 ruptured discs,osteoarthritis & costochondritis but the GP didn`t know about any of those so watch out for that folks) It was draining,but the GP was fine,I now have HRM & HRC Thank you so much to everyone here for all the help & advice :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #71592 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:DLA Award on renewal
suzi wrote:

Hey Just got my DLA award on renewal for 2 years (poss beacause of PIP!) & they increased it too!!! Had a visit to my house by a GP to look into the fibromyalgia diagnosis ( I also have 2 ruptured discs,osteoarthritis & costochondritis but the GP didn`t know about any of those so watch out for that folks) It was draining,but the GP was fine,I now have HRM & HRC Thank you so much to everyone here for all the help & advice :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: x

Hi suzi

Thank you for letting us know of your award. Pleased you found B&W guides so helpful.

Kind regards

Michael
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by michaelg. Reason: repeated sig

• lily321
12 years 5 months ago #71748 by lily321
Replied by lily321 on topic Re:DLA Award on renewal
Hi
just trying to fill mine out, I have fibromyagia, ms and breast cancer.
These forms are so difficult glad you managed to get hrm hrc.
Lily.x

• RachelPotter
12 years 5 months ago #71753 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:DLA Award on renewal
Congratulations suzi! :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.