× Members

Confusion - So much info where should I start ?

• angelm
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #71593 by angelm
You have a fantastic sight, wish I had found you sooner. :)

I am now at the appeal stage of ESA, my appeal is in 4weeks.

I am overwhelmed with the amount of information on the site. :S

I have started going through the descriptors, do I just need to say why I think I should have been awarded the
points in the sections that I think are applicable?

Would you tell me what order I should read your information in please.

Many thanks

Majella Finlayson.

I joined myself after telling my contact in CAB about your site, the reply I received shocked me, especially as new benefits such a mind field.

"We don't need as we know what we're doing!"

A bit worrying as she is dealing with my appeal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 6 months ago #71596 by michaelg
Hi angelm

Welcome to B&W.

If I understand your post correctly the CAB are handling an appeal for you?

By all means download the B&W guides for your own information. As we are not Welfare Rights Officers, we are unable to give advice as we do not have the full facts of your case.

Regards

Michael

• angelm
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #71603 by angelm
Yes C.A.B. are acting for me at my tribunal, but I feel there is so much good advice on here that I have been spending a lot of time myself, and want to submit through CAB further evidence, and highlight where Atos included on my medical that I had covered the relevant descriptor but still awarded no points.

• angelm
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #71610 by angelm
Thank you, it was only general information as to where to start reading on this site, that I was asking, which I thought would be useful to others. Not advice pertaining to my own appeal. I realise the site can not, and does not give individual advice.

• michaelg
12 years 6 months ago #71616 by michaelg
angelm wrote:

Yes C.A.B. are acting for me at my tribunal, but I feel there is so much good advice on here that I have been spending a lot of time myself, and want to submit through CAB further evidence, and highlight where Atos included on my medical that I had covered the relevant descriptor but still awarded no points.

Hi

Completely understand. I think the best advice is to read the bits relevant to your case and ignore the ones that aren't. As we don't have the benefit of having your case papers, unlike the CAB, it would be innapropriate to ask questions on a board like this.

Regards

Michael

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.