× Members

wrag group/wife blind

• sonjay
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #71597 by sonjay
wrag group/wife blind was created by sonjay
Hi
My wife was put in the wrag group and she,s blind.
just thought i,d update you a bit,after your useful information i rang and asked for the appeal papers, which were promptly sent and also asked for the esa85 form. well i recieved that this morning and im stunned to say the least.The [edit] medical practitioner has put she advises a return to work unlikely long term,also under behaviour was rocking and she put no, well i can tell you she rocked the whole time, she always does when she is extremely anxious.I have got in touch with action for the blind to help with the appeal,so am waiting on them at the moment will update again.
By for now and thank you very much for your help,dont know what i would have done without you.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by michaelg. Reason: B&W rules

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago #71602 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re: wrag group/wife blind
Hi sonjay

Thanks for your kind words about B&W.

Pleased to hear you got the papers so promptly and hope you get help for your wife from Action for the Blind.

Please let us know if we can be of any further help with any general questions.

Kind regards to both you and your wife.

Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.