× Members

ESA/WCA 'it varies' and 'sometimes'

• Julia
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #71613 by Julia
I am currently in the process of writing up my appeal submission for ESA having not scored enough points after completing the form and undergoing the WCA :unsure:. For some of the functions I have indicated in my ESA50 that the problems 'varies' or happens 'sometimes'. Most of these applies for 30% of the time, either on bad days or during bad episodes. I was wondering if anyone has any idea what percentage is sufficient to score points. Any clarification would be really helpful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #71620 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:ESA/WCA 'it varies' and 'sometimes'
Julia wrote:

I am currently in the process of writing up my appeal submission for ESA having not scored enough points after completing the form and undergoing the WCA :unsure:. For some of the functions I have indicated in my ESA50 that the problems 'varies' or happens 'sometimes'. Most of these applies for 30% of the time, either on bad days or during bad episodes. I was wondering if anyone has any idea what percentage is sufficient to score points. Any clarification would be really helpful.

Hi Julia

I understand its a daunting task to prepare your own appeal. The B&W guides to ESA give full information on ESA & appeals. You will find them in the orange Members Only section, which you may wish to download for future reference.

Regards

Michael
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by michaelg. Reason: words added

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.