× Members

ESA medical finally

• Robbie
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #71626 by Robbie
ESA medical finally was created by Robbie
I finally had my medical yesterday and was able to park outside and use my blue badge.

I have not got my hopes up as I know anything can happen. I have to say the HCP was excellent,asked lots of questions and I was given ample opportunity to speak.

I took my wife with me and made sure that I read the wca handbook and re read my esa50,which I strongly recommend everyone does.

On the esa50 I felt I had given enough evidence for support group and the HCP commented on the quality of the evidence.I answered the questions fully and honestly so all I can do is wait now.

I have no expectations of the result, I came out feeling I had done my best and it was no where near anything like how I expected.

Just thought I would share my experience with you.

Ps. I repeat read the members area and WCA hand book,knowledge is power.

My warmest to you all.

Robbie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago #71628 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re: ESA medical finally
Hi Robbie

Such good advice, I can see you were well prepared. I hope it goes well for you.

Regards

Michael

More
12 years 5 months ago #71630 by Twinkle
Replied by Twinkle on topic Re:ESA medical finally
Hi Robbie

It was good to read about your positive experience and I wish you well with the outcome.
I have mine on the 10th November.

Kind regards
Twinkle

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.