× Members

medical

• jackie
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #71651 by jackie
medical was created by jackie
hi this is my first post, i failed esa last year, i appealed and waited for a tribunal, i had one in febuary 2011, passed with 18 points and back dated money from feb 2010 placed in wrag i received my esa50 form filled it in and have a medical on friday 28th october, now my question is will they ignore the 18 points i received, i have essential hypertension, depression, ostoathritis, cluster headaches, i also sent for my records from the job centre, and on their it says not to be called until 2013, please help :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pete17971
12 years 6 months ago #71657 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:medical
jackie wrote:

hi this is my first post, i failed esa last year, i appealed and waited for a tribunal, i had one in febuary 2011, passed with 18 points and back dated money from feb 2010 placed in wrag i received my esa50 form filled it in and have a medical on friday 28th october, now my question is will they ignore the 18 points i received, i have essential hypertension, depression, ostoathritis, cluster headaches, i also sent for my records from the job centre, and on their it says not to be called until 2013, please help :P

Hi,

Unfortunately any decision on your claim is likely to be made based on the ESA50 you completed in October and your pending WCA.

The fact you scored points on appeal last time may not be of consequence sadly.

Re the timing, the prognosis of how long the award should run for as given on the Medical Report is only a guide for the Decision Maker. The decision as to when you will actually be reviewed rests with the DWP Decision Maker who will decide on your claim based on all the evidence supplied.

In doing so, they are not bound to agree with the prognosis given by the ATOS doctor.

Pete

• jackie
  • Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #71661 by jackie
Replied by jackie on topic Re:medical
hi thanks for the quick reply, but does that mean anything the judge and a doctor from the tribunal says, wont count a bit silly, that we have to go through the process over and over again, what is the point, in a tribunal :woohoo:

• michaelg
12 years 6 months ago #71665 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:medical
jackie wrote:

hi thanks for the quick reply, but does that mean anything the judge and a doctor from the tribunal says, wont count a bit silly, that we have to go through the process over and over again, what is the point, in a tribunal :woohoo:

Hi jackie

You could give details of the points awarded at tribunal on your form with date etc. if it helps or not.

Otherwise may I suggest you take your complaint up with your MP. If you're not sure who represents you, there is a link here -

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...imit=6&start=6#71521

Regards

Michael

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.