× Members

why o why

More
12 years 6 months ago #71663 by Brian
why o why was created by Brian
my sister has suffered with ms for the last eighteen years. she has had many opps to try to help her over the years, last one 3month ago.she has a lot of pain releif including injections.she now has to face an atos medical on friday. the stress has sent her pain through the roof. these politicians that put really ill people through thischerade should hang there head in shame.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 6 months ago #71664 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:why o why
Brian wrote:

my sister has suffered with ms for the last eighteen years. she has had many opps to try to help her over the years, last one 3month ago.she has a lot of pain releif including injections.she now has to face an atos medical on friday. the stress has sent her pain through the roof. these politicians that put really ill people through thischerade should hang there head in shame.

Hi Brian

Sorry to hear about your sisters problems. May we suggest that you take the complaint up with you MP. If you're not sure who represents you there is a link here -

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...imit=6&start=6#71521

Regards

Michael

More
12 years 6 months ago #71697 by tommo
Replied by tommo on topic Re:why o why
Hang there head in shame!!!...blimmin hung by the neck in shame... !!!!

• paula
12 years 6 months ago #71709 by paula
Replied by paula on topic Re:why o why
Hi what has been mentioned is a good point, complain to your mp. At the medical on friday bring up how much the pain your sister is in has been made even worse by the stress of the medical ie waiting for it, atteding it and going through it. Are you attending the medical with her? An accompnaying person is allowed to take notes, that way any incorrections on the atos report you can bring up if she has to appeal. It is dreadful you have to go through all this and i really feel for her and you. My aunt has secondary progressive ms and is housbound and the dwp have been harassing her as well. Wish her luck for friday, thinking of you both, take care :)

More
12 years 6 months ago #71722 by sfros46
Replied by sfros46 on topic Re:why o why
I know how she feels - I have MS and I had the worst flare up I have ever had last Christmas, and I suspect all the stress of these welfare reforms contributed towards it. Some doctors say there is no pain with MS; take it from me there is.......

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.