× Members

ESA Review date

More
12 years 6 months ago #71671 by lynne2496
ESA Review date was created by lynne2496
Does anyone know how they are going about reviewing people for ESA.
It is by age, alphebetical order, or town you live in
I am 51 and my surname begins with H has anybody else been reviewed with my age and with a surname beginning with H.
I have been on Incapacity benefit now for the last 30 years and was exempt from any medicals under the old incapacity testing and I was awarded it for life so I dont have a review date for my present Incapacity benefit.
No one seems to know exactly how they are choosing to select the candidates.
I would be pleased if anyone with a similar profile could tell me if they have been reassesd. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #71674 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:ESA Review date
Lynne wrote:

Does anyone know how they are going about reviewing people for ESA.
It is by age, alphebetical order, or town you live in
I am 51 and my surname begins with H has anybody else been reviewed with my age and with a surname beginning with H.
I have been on Incapacity benefit now for the last 30 years and was exempt from any medicals under the old incapacity testing and I was awarded it for life so I dont have a review date for my present Incapacity benefit.
No one seems to know exactly how they are choosing to select the candidates.
I would be pleased if anyone with a similar profile could tell me if they have been reassesd. Thanks

Hi Lynne

Welcome to B&W.

You might get some answers from our members to your questions. In the meantime here are B&W ESA links -

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...id=10&id=70444#70487

Kind regards

Michael
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by michaelg. Reason: spelling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.