× Members

In WRAG group

More
12 years 5 months ago #71824 by greeneyedlad
Replied by greeneyedlad on topic Re: In WRAG group
babyface1

the ESA85 is the form used regarding ur medical report & the ESA65 is the form used to score points in your limited capability for work assessment. it may be worth asking for a copy of ESA113 also, this is the report filled out by your gp if he was asked.

martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #71825 by greeneyedlad
Replied by greeneyedlad on topic Re: In WRAG group
pete

sorry, seems iv done the same as you did, hehe. by the time i posted my reply yours was already up.
(maybe i should leave it to the moderators)

martin

• pete17971
12 years 5 months ago #71828 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re: In WRAG group
greeneyedlad wrote:

pete

sorry, seems iv done the same as you did, hehe. by the time i posted my reply yours was already up.
(maybe i should leave it to the moderators)

martin

Hi Martin,

No problem, it actually saves us time if members help out other members in response to queries if they know the answer.

Good idea about asking for the 113 as well.

Pete

• babyface1
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #71974 by babyface1
Replied by babyface1 on topic Re:In WRAG group
Thanks once again for your replies.

I have just spoken to the contact centre and I now have to wait for a call from the processing centre just for them to confirm my payment dates and amounts, as there was a difference in the amount of IB and ESA due to my receipt of an occupational pension, and also for me to request the ESA85/65 and 113.

The lady I spoke to said that the dates on the letter were just the starting dates of ESA (the first 2 week period, and that there was nothing to worry about.

I'm now putting that request for the forms in writing and will send it by recorded delivery. Hopefully, I won't have to wait too long.

More
12 years 5 months ago #72018 by Mossy
Replied by Mossy on topic Re:In WRAG group
I also just recieved notification I had been placed in the WRAG and got a Jobseekers appeal booklet enclosed ! :dry:

fiona

More
12 years 5 months ago #72200 by smc
Replied by smc on topic Re:In WRAG group
That is interesting you got notification two weeks after your medical. I had mine just over three weeks ago and not heard anything yet.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.