× Members

Appeal not heard now to be heard?

More
12 years 5 months ago #71840 by Derek Grant
Appeal not heard now to be heard? was created by Derek Grant
Received a phone call tonight from appeals in Newcastle. I was originally told in April that my appeal was not proceeding and i had been placed in the Support group. When i received the letter from them was subsequently told placed in WRAG group. After 3 letters of complaint and advice from the CAB, (1st letter was sent in June) they phone to tell me tonight that my case will be going before a tribunal and they will send me a form tomorrow to fill in.Since the contents of my appeal I have been referred to the hospital for Spinal Stenosis and have been put on anti- depressants. Have you heard of this before and do you have any helpful advice? Thank you. :( :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago #71879 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:Appeal not heard now to be heard?
Derek wrote:

Received a phone call tonight from appeals in Newcastle. I was originally told in April that my appeal was not proceeding and i had been placed in the Support group. When i received the letter from them was subsequently told placed in WRAG group. After 3 letters of complaint and advice from the CAB, (1st letter was sent in June) they phone to tell me tonight that my case will be going before a tribunal and they will send me a form tomorrow to fill in.Since the contents of my appeal I have been referred to the hospital for Spinal Stenosis and have been put on anti- depressants. Have you heard of this before and do you have any helpful advice? Thank you. :( :(

Hi Derek

I was sorry to hear of this confusion.

As far as your Spinal Stenosis and anti-depressants are concerned it may be
appropriate to get evidence from say, your GP that you were only recently referred to hospital and these conditions were present at the time, as the tribunal should take this into acount. (if that is the case).

If you are being advised by the CAB, you should update them of the situation.

Regards

Michael

More
12 years 5 months ago #71896 by Derek Grant
Replied by Derek Grant on topic Re:Appeal not heard now to be heard?
Thanks Michael I have an appointment with the CAB next week

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago #71897 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:Appeal not heard now to be heard?
Derek wrote:

Thanks Michael I have an appointment with the CAB next week

Derek

Your most welcome. I hope all goes well for you. Please let us know if we can be of any further help with general questions.

Kind regards

Michael

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.