× Members

ESA Wrag = Lose DLA High Rate Care?

More
12 years 5 months ago #71886 by greeneyedlad
Replied by greeneyedlad on topic Re: ESA Wrag = Lose DLA High Rate Care?
seriously michael, do u really think i could argue that at my tribunal?

suppose the flip side of arguing that would be that it only draws attention to the fact that they should notify DLA if i lose my appeal, but im sure the computer would notify them anyway.

well im exhausted now the amount of posts & comments iv made today (im sure all ur mods are exhausted moderating them all hehe) i think thats enought for 1 day

many thanks

martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago #71888 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re: ESA Wrag = Lose DLA High Rate Care?
greeneyedlad wrote:

seriously michael, do u really think i could argue that at my tribunal?

suppose the flip side of arguing that would be that it only draws attention to the fact that they should notify DLA if i lose my appeal, but im sure the computer would notify them anyway.

well im exhausted now the amount of posts & comments iv made today (im sure all ur mods are exhausted moderating them all hehe) i think thats enought for 1 day

many thanks

martin

Martin

There's always two sides to every argument!

Take care now.

Michael

More
12 years 5 months ago #72004 by chrysalis
Replied by chrysalis on topic Re:ESA Wrag = Lose DLA High Rate Care?
I dont know what to say on in terms of advice but what I will say is this.

The DWP seem to have no problem using their data to remove benefits, eg. using a failed DLA claim to trigger an IB/ESA medical early and do a work related interview. However if its the other way round eg. been awarded IB for mobility it seems they dont like claimants using that as evidence to get another benefit such as DLA.

My guess is that there isnt an automated computer trigger but instead the decision maker handling your case probably at the time checks what other benefits you on and notifies the appropriate department of the result.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.