× Members

a nasty halloween surprise

• The Thing
12 years 5 months ago #71920 by The Thing
Replied by The Thing on topic Re:a nasty halloween surprise
RachelPotter wrote:

Hi CD, thankyou for showing me where.

Please, if you can, show me where I can find the unchanged legislation?

Best wishes,
Rachel

(5) In each of regulations 22(2)(a) (failure to provide information in relation to limited capability for work) and 37(2)(a) (failure to provide information in relation to work-related activity), for “6 weeks” substitute “4 weeks”.

(6) In each of regulations 22(2)(b) and 37(2)(b)—

(a)for “4 weeks” substitute “3 weeks”; and.

(b)for “2 weeks have” substitute “1 week has”.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RachelPotter
12 years 5 months ago #71922 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:a nasty halloween surprise
Hi, thanks. I didn't make myself very clear, sorry!

Which document is being ammended?

Is it The Welfare Reform Act?

and if so, which version as there seems to be more than 1?

Best wishes,
Rachel

More
12 years 5 months ago #71933 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:a nasty halloween surprise
The Social Security (Miscellaneous Amendments) (No. 3) Regulations 2011 amend all previous legislation which is contained in earlier versions of the regulations, which form part of the Welfare Reform Act.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• RachelPotter
12 years 5 months ago #71934 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:a nasty halloween surprise
Thanks CD :)

More
12 years 5 months ago #71952 by hassled mum
Replied by hassled mum on topic Re:a nasty halloween surprise
I spoke to the dwp esa office yesterday to ask how long I would have to return my form once it is sent out in November for renewal, I was told six weeks, it would seem that the new info has not filtered through yet if I an reading the above correctly. I will as a matter of caution make sure I return within 4 weeks to be safe

• paula
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #71965 by paula
Replied by paula on topic Re:a nasty halloween surprise
it is unbelivable isn't it? try and fill out that shipwreck of a form and get medical evidence within that time frame and post back. Makes you wonder what else they are planning. Yesterday I e mailed the local benefits advisor to see if they know about this. There will be a lot of worried claimaints. My friend ended up in hospital when she first got her form and did not fill it in for three weeks, and filled it in on week 5. So under new guidelines she would have failed to return in time. Thank God for this site and the valuable information that is given and the support we all give each other. Oh by the way she asked for an extension because of three hopsital admissions 2 of which were in the emergency assessment unit. She was refused. I wish everyone luck with this, thinking of you all :(

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.