× Members

Re: WRAG v Support Group question

• Robbie
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #71930 by Robbie
Re: WRAG v Support Group question was created by Robbie
Just to make sure I'm clear,ESA claimed in May 11 and granted esa at 67.50,so regardless of wheter wrag or support group it ends 365 days from first payment?

Can you help if going into main phase is backdated or does it go from medical date

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Survivor
12 years 5 months ago #71935 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re: WRAG v Support Group question
It won't end until after the Welfare Reform Bill becomes law, although if the government gets it's way, it will take effect from April and apply retrospectively to include the initial 13 weeks of the claim. Bear in mind that with a claim that goes on for a long time, a claimant may spend some time in the support group and some time in the WRAG, but it will not be which group you are in when the new provision comes into force that will determine when ESC(CB) ends, but how many days you have spent on ESA other than in the support group.

This is supposing that the Bill isn't amended.

• Survivor
12 years 5 months ago #71938 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re: WRAG v Support Group question
Robbie - I appear to have accidentally deleted both your previous messages in attempting to merge them into a single thread. I apologise.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.