× Members

Can you include care plans

• paula
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #72259 by paula
Can you include care plans was created by paula
Can you include a care plan as part of your evidence in regards to receiving treatment? They ask for one in the dla questionnaire wondered if you could for esa. In regards to enduring health problems, can you submit evidence that goes back a little way as it is proof seen different doctors/hospitals including hospital admission ward statements to give a history of an illness? Confusing what you should submit and what you should not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #72267 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:Can you include care plans
I don't see why you should not submit a care plan, as long as it is linked to the ESA descriptors.

As to older hospital letters etc, sometimes this is all people have, but I think they carry more weight if you also have something more recent to state that your condition is unchanged (or worse, if that is the case) since that time.

Good luck!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• paula
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #72406 by paula
Replied by paula on topic Re:Can you include care plans
well, my friend has a care plan for when she was in hospital for 4 months this year due to mental health problems, just thinking that previous lettes show how long you have had problems and gives the dwp a picture of the illness and how long you have had it and what king of treament you have already had. Just a thought. Care plans for mental health do not really go into discriptors that esa describe, but dla do actually ask for a care plan to be included.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.