× Members

Help! ESA50 By Special Delivery & Still Problems!

More
12 years 5 months ago #72584 by mikmikmik
I had this problem with a special delivery too. It turned out that there was a redirection of mail from ATos's address to somewhere else, so the next day service was not done. After some investigation i got the signiture of who recieved it.

Once they have signed for it, they surely must be responsible for it! I haven't heard anything yet for my migration to esa claim, but asume they must be dealing with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RachelPotter
12 years 5 months ago #72592 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Help! ESA50 By Special Delivery & Still Problems!
Augustus, can you make copies of your proof of postage, and the adress you sent your form to

and could you take a photo of the Post Office website page showing your letter was signed for and print it?

I think you should ring DWP and send in your copied proof of postage aswell. You could also send the same to ATOS

Please let us know how you get on.

Best wishes,
Rachel

make sure you keep copies of everything

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.