× Members

medical

• jackie
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #72305 by jackie
medical was created by jackie
:( Hi just had a phone call this morning, of ATOS asking will i be going to my medical in the morning, I have been on ESA work related activity since february, when i passed my tribunal, the only thing is i havent been to a work focus interview's has this happened to anybody else ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #72317 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:medical
jackie wrote:

:( Hi just had a phone call this morning, of ATOS asking will i be going to my medical in the morning, I have been on ESA work related activity since february, when i passed my tribunal, the only thing is i havent been to a work focus interview's has this happened to anybody else ;)

I assume that you have filled in and returned an ESA50.

Re-assessments within the WRAG are quite frequent, the majority are in the range 6-12 months, an unlucky few are assessed more frequently, and the odd few, longer.

With regard to the WFI, I would have expected you to have attended one, but you may have been lucky in falling into the gap between the previous programme, Pathways to Work and the new one, the Work Programme.

Hope this explains it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.