× Members

DLA Mental health grounds ( depression)

• Eddie
12 years 6 months ago #72926 by Eddie
Replied by Eddie on topic Re:DLA Mental health grounds ( depression)
well San if that is the case then I would have to say MST (morphine sulphate, a slow release drug) must be considered to be nothing more than mere sweeties to the DM's, from a personal perspective.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• paula
12 years 6 months ago #72928 by paula
Replied by paula on topic Re:DLA Mental health grounds ( depression)
Doesn't the questionnaire ask you for a copy of your printout of the medication as part of the form and a copy of your care plan if you have one!

More
12 years 5 months ago #75728 by Rev A Mumford
Replied by Rev A Mumford on topic Re:DLA Mental health grounds ( depression)
Hi guys.....an update. Got my decision back on Thursday: declined, based on my claim form and ( wait for it) 'information from the health care professional who examined you for ESA on 26.10.11' I wasnt even on ESA on 26th October 2011, my ESA ended in June!! Think they made a mistake there!

Of course I am appealing, although I am hoping they will change the decision on revision/reconsideration.They have paid no attention to the supporting letter I enclosed from my GP, they didnt write to my psychiatrist or psychologist, and the decision letter had a couple of other mistakes on it.

Whole thing looks like it was rushed through quickly, they must be under pressure to clear a backlog at the moment.

Anyway, tomorrow the appeal goes in!

Will keep you all posted. Thanks B+W- your guides are really useful.

Andrew

More
12 years 5 months ago #75734 by susan5050
Replied by susan5050 on topic Re:DLA Mental health grounds ( depression)
I am also sending you best wishes with completing the form,not easy when you have to write down how awful you feel. I would agree with everyone else that you should follow the guides on here,I did and was awarded middle rate DLA so it is possible. However, I should mention that I also have other conditions connected,so remember and write how the depression affects you in total.
Best of luck,take care.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.