× Members

second Medical for ESA

• ESA
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #72585 by ESA
second Medical for ESA was created by ESA
I claimed ESA-income base in Feb-11.I received first medical assessment in March-11 and face to face interview in end of March.They put me in I able to work.I appealed against decision and they considered me in getting ESA in work group. Again I received another Medical questionnaire in middle of this month.I am female and reaching pension credit age on 6th of Jan-12.
Is there any can help me what I shall do..or what will be next as I will get pension credit in Jan-11. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ESA
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #72587 by ESA
Replied by ESA on topic Re:second Medical for ESA
Sorry..pension credit in Jan-12

More
12 years 5 months ago #72597 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:second Medical for ESA
ESA wrote:

I claimed ESA-income base in Feb-11.I received first medical assessment in March-11 and face to face interview in end of March.They put me in I able to work.I appealed against decision and they considered me in getting ESA in work group. Again I received another Medical questionnaire in middle of this month.I am female and reaching pension credit age on 6th of Jan-12.
Is there any can help me what I shall do..or what will be next as I will get pension credit in Jan-11. Thanks

In order for you to continue claiming ESA you must complete and return the ESA50 by the date specified in the covering letter that came with the questionnaire.

I'm afraid we cannot advise you with regard to Pension Credits as it not a benefit we have knowledge of as Moderators.

The following page explains more about Pension Credits.

www.direct.gov.uk/en/Pensionsandretireme...sionCredit/index.htm

It may be worth you visiting your local CAB or Welfare Rights office to get advice regarding ESA, Pension Credits, and your income.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.